We admit a maximum of 48 campers per session therefore it is to your advantage to apply early.
Application process for NEW campers:
- Apply here
- $50 Application Fee (Click here to pay via PayPal)
- Music Teacher’s Recommendation (Download form here)
- An Audition Recording
Application process for RETURNING campers:
- Register Here No fee required
- All returning campers are welcome in one of our sessions. We now require a placement video to help us place you in the best session for your level of experience and age. Please send us a 5-10 minute video of one movement illustrating what you are working on right now.
- Returning campers receive preferential session treatment only until January 1st.
Audition Requirements: Please prepare a five to ten minute recording demonstrating contrasting styles and tempos. State your name, and the name of the pieces/movement you are playing. Acceptable audition types are: cd, dvd, youtube, mp3 and live auditions. Live auditions are an alternative to recorded auditions and follow the same preparation.
To schedule a live audition, please email JennyB directly at email@example.com.
The audition recording is used for admission purposes only; each camper will play a short audition for the faculty on the second day of camp to determine chamber music groupings.
Completed application materials can also be sent, if you prefer. If you are applying for more than one session, please send your items to Karen Oosterbaan. Thank you.
Manual applications, Audition Recording and Music Teacher’s Recommendation Form should be sent to:
Sessions 1 and 2: Session 3:
Karen Oosterbaan, Director of Music Randy Hiller, Director of Music
PO Box 440192 8 Adams St.
Somerville, MA 02144 Lexington, MA 02420
You will be notified of our acceptance decision as soon as possible once all of the materials have been received. Thank you for your patience.