2018 Dates & Costs
- Session 1 for ages 11-17: June 24 – July 7 (2 weeks) $3350
- Session 2 for ages 13-18: July 8 – 21 (2 weeks) $3350
- Session 3 for ages 14-18: July 22 – August 4 (2 weeks) $3350
- OPTIONAL ONE week in ICELAND after Session 3 for ages 14-18: August 5 -11 (price tbd)
- Session 4 for ages 11-17: August 5 -18 (2 weeks) $3350
- Prelude for ages 8-13: August 19 -25 (1 week) $1700** (**If you are interested in the one week session for ages 8-13 called Prelude, please click here.)
Chamber music enthusiasts who want to learn more repertoire and integrate all the skills they learn at camp can consider applying for more than one session. Combinations* of 4, 6 and 8 weeks are welcomed, and allow students to make even greater musical progress.
- Tuition for 4 weeks: $5500
- Tuition for 6 weeks: $8000
- Tuition for 8 weeks: $10500
Once accepted, please send a $1000 non-refundable Enrollment deposit (credited to your tuition) within 10 days of acceptance to insure your place. Campers are enrolled in the order in which their deposits are received, subject to availability of housing (by gender and grade) and openings (by instruments).
Tuition is due in full by May 15th. A $100 late fee applies to payments after May 15th. Payment arrangements can be made by emailing Steve at email@example.com . Tuition covers all camp expenses, including private lessons, coachings, meals, and activities. Not included: travel to and from camp, laundry expenses, optional purchases from our camp store. These incidental expenses are collected on the final day of each session, and cost approximately $15.00 per week.
Checks made payable to PCP should be mailed to: 1361 Hooker Rd., Leicester VT 50733
Payments can be made by Credit Cards and the 3% surcharge is included in these payment figures below:
Multiple children from the same family each receive a 5% discount.
We offer a tuition discount for those campers who are unable to afford the full tuition. To be considered for a tuition discount, please submit the following 2 documents: a copy of the first 2 pages of your most recent IRS tax return, and a completed tuition discount application. (click here to download)
Naturally withdrawing is a last resort, however if you let us know by April 15 that you are withdrawing, we will refund 50% of your Enrollment Deposit and/or tuition paid. After April 15th, all monies are forfeited for withdrawals.