We admit a maximum of 50 campers per session therefore it is to your advantage to apply early.
Application process for RETURNING campers:
- Register Here No fee required
- If you are returning to the same session, please register and send your $1000 deposit to confirm your space. An updated audition recording should be sent by March 15th and will be used for placement purposes.
- If you are returning to PCP but are interested in switching to a different session, an audition recording must accompany your registration. Please send us a 5-10 minute video of one movement illustrating what you are working on right now.
- There is an Early registration discount of $150.00 if you register online and mail the $1000 deposit by November 22nd.
- Returning campers receive preferential session treatment only until December 31st.
Application process for NEW campers:
- Apply here
- $55 Application Fee (Click here to pay via PayPal)
- Music Teacher’s Recommendation (Download form here)
- An Audition Recording
Audition Requirements: We require two contrasting pieces and 1 two or three octave scale. The audition recording is used to determine placement in a group. Please remember to state your name, and the name of the pieces/movement you are playing. Acceptable audition types are: cd, dvd, youtube, mp3 and live auditions. Live auditions are an alternative to recorded auditions and follow the same preparation.
Live Audition Venues:
- Boston – New England Conservatory – March 10
- NYC – Manhattan School of Music – March 10
- Washington DC – Levine School of Music – March 14
- Philadelphia – Temple Music Prep – March 17
- Columbia SC – March 19
- New Haven CT – March 24
Please email Jenny at email@example.com to request an audition time. Live auditions are merely a convenience for families, and an alternative to an audition recording. For audition requirements, see the Application Info page.
The audition recording is used for admission purposes only; each camper will play a short audition for the faculty on the second day of camp to determine chamber music groupings.
You will be notified of our acceptance decision as soon as possible once all of the materials have been received. Thank you for your patience.