We admit a maximum of 50 campers per session therefore it is to your advantage to apply early.
Admissions – We have a rolling admission with applicants being notified monthly. The bulk of our applications occur in early winter. After May 1, applications are accepted on an as-needed basis.
Application Notification – Applications are reviewed when we receive all of the materials. We appreciate your patience.
Waiting List Protocol – Students are placed on a waiting list when we are still waiting for instrumentation and experience level from other applicants to make good groups. Students will be notified of their wait list status, and will be kept apprised when their status changes
- New Applicants, welcome! Please submit the following:
- Returning Campers, to the same session as the prior year, please follow this protocol:
- Register via the online application with no application fee necessary
- Submit the $1000 enrollment deposit payable to PCP and mailed to 1361 Hooker Rd., Leicester VT 05733. This deposit will guarantee your spot in a given session.
- An updated Audition used for placement purposes is due by April 15. Send the recording directly to the Director of that Session.
- Returning Campers, who wish to apply to a different session as the prior year, please follow this protocol:
If you have any questions, please contact our Executive Director Jenny Beck at [email protected]