Point CounterPoint Online Application/Registration
As a new applicant, welcome! Please submit the following:
- Online application
- $55 application fee (click here to submit fee via PayPal)
- Music Teacher Recommendation available online
- An audition recording (YouTube, or cd/dvd) or a live audition held in various cities which are located on our homepage. The audition should consist of two octave scales and a piece or two approximately 5 minutes long showing contrasting styles and tempos.
As a returning camper, to the same session as the prior year, please follow this protocol:
- You need to register (rather than apply) via the application online with no application fee necessary and submit the $1000 deposit payable to PCP and mailed to 1361 Hooker Rd., Leicester VT 05733. This will guarantee your spot.
- Updated youtube recording used for placement purposes is due by April 15. Send directly to the Director of that Session.
As a returning PCP camper who is interested in applying to a different session than last year, please follow this protocol:
- You need to apply via the application online with no application fee necessary
- An audition recording is due simultaneously with your online application.
- Music Teacher recommendation available online.
If you have any questions, please contact JennyB at email@example.com .
Live Audition Venues:
- Boston – New England Conservatory – March 10
- NYC – Manhattan School of Music – March 10
- Washington DC – Levine School of Music – March 14
- Philadelphia – Temple Music Prep – March 17
- Columbia SC – March 19
- New Haven CT – March 24
Please email Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an audition time. Live auditions are merely a convenience for families, and an alternative to an audition recording. For audition requirements, see the Application Info page.