Strings and Things
- Please Bring – Students should bring music to play for the placement audition on the first Monday of camp, a notebook, pencils, and extra strings.
- Weather and the instruments – Living at camp in the woods on a lake provides extra care. Cellos are kept in the RecHall in our cello parking lot, and violins and violas are kept in their cases in the campers’ sleeping cabins.
- We have nine pianos and one harpsichord on campus. Pianists are asked to help care for these instruments while at PCP.
- Every year approximately 50% of our campers are returning, thereby making room for new applicants every session.
- Our average session size is 45-50 campers.