- Application Process – the PCP application process consists of 3 parts: online application and fee, an audition video, and Music Teacher recommendation. We only review complete applications.
- Admissions – We have a rolling admission with applicants being notified monthly. The bulk of our applications occur in early winter. After May 1, applications are accepted on an as-needed basis.
- PLEASE accurately complete the repertoire portion of the online application so that we can assign new repertoire for camp.
- Audition Details – We require two contrasting pieces and 1 two or three octave scale. The audition recording is used to determine placement in a group.
- Music Teacher Recommendation Form – please have your teacher complete the online, private recommendation form.
- Application Notification – Applications are reviewed when we receive all of the materials. We appreciate your patience.
- Waiting List Protocol – Students are placed on a waiting list when we are still waiting for instrumentation and experience level from other applicants to make good groups. Students will be notified of their wait list status, and will be kept apprised when their status changes