What would you like to do for PCP?
Are you aware of all of the opportunities available to attend PCP? Too many alumni have not heard about what has been happening at PCP recently. There are a myriad ways of getting involved again, and being a part of our future. Think about what you would like to do for PCP, and contact us @ email@example.com . We want you to reclaim your memories and make new ones with us!
Several generous people have contacted us to see how they can be a helpful part of PCP. For those folk who want to contribute to camp life, this list is for you! For those folk who are interested in making larger gifts and contributions, we are eager to discuss this with you.
- Scores and parts for our chamber music library - please contact the Music Director for specific library needs. If you prefer to donate funds earmarked for this purpose, we will be happy to provide a list of music purchased with your donation.
- Sturdy straight chairs with level seats
- Set of 12 black orchestra stands such as the Hamilton or Manhasset stands sold by Shar Music
- Good quality grand piano (a Steinway, Baldwin or Yamaha would be wonderful) in good condition, suitable for concerts in our Rec Hall
Donations to PCP are always welcome! Unless specified, your donations will be used for young musicians to experience the magic of PCP who would financially be unable to attend.
All forms of payment are accepted on their website.
Your donation is 100% tax deductible. Or send checks payable to The General Breed Fund, and mail to:85 Prim Road
Colchester, VT 05446
Helping Musicians Attend PCP
Every year we receive dozens of applications from young talented musicians who would love to be enriched by the PCP chamber music experience but who financially are unable to attend. We believe that the magic of PCP should be possible for everyone, if possible.
In 2017, seventeen percent of our campers received some financial assistance.
Make a dream come true. Donate funds towards a PCP scholarship fund, and feel positive about your contribution. Whether or not you choose to remain anonymous to the camper, we're happy to share their performances with you.
Here's the way you can donate to PCP: The General Breed Fund, a 501(c)3 organization is our partner in the administration of financial aid for talented young musicians. **[General Breed Website](http://www.generalbreed.org/learning.html)** All forms of payment are accepted on their website.
Thank you. You've provided a lifelong gift.
Yes - we love volunteers and are happy to accommodate their interests and schedules!! Have your own ideas? Talk to me, please!
Sample volunteer opportunities off-season:
- Find and contact fellow alumni
- Host a House Party (we'll provide the music)
- Painting, raking, tree-removal, construction, demolition
Possible summer volunteer opportunities during camp:
- Video-recordings of final camper concerts
- One Day of semi-professional photography
- Car-pooling or Train/Airport Runs