Point CounterPoint Application
If you are applying to PCP for the first time, welcome! The application process requires 4 items:
- Online application – keep scrolling downward
- Application fee of $50 (click here to submit fee via PayPal)
- Online Music Teacher’s Recommendation
- Audition Recording
- (Sessions 1, 2, and 3) One or two pieces from standard repertoire of contrasting style and tempo. Approximately 5-8 minutes of music.
- (Sessions 1 and 3) A two or three octave scale in a key and tempo of your choice. (Session 2) A three octave scale in a key and tempo of your choice.
Please either sign up for a live audition or send in a video of your playing. Live Audition information is listed on the website home page. You may send a DVD or Video via youtube, vimeo or dropbox to the Music Director of the Session to which you are applying. Please note that live auditions are strictly for convenience and are treated the same as a recorded audition.
For questions regarding Session 1 please contact Music Director, Philip Boulanger, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Below find the online application/return camper registration form. It is important to complete all required fields, and list two session preferences, please. The earlier you apply, the more likely it is that we can honor your first choice. Once your application is complete, you can expect to hear from us within 2-3 weeks.
Returning campers need to complete the online registration (application fee is waived) and to submit a youtube/dvd audition recording for proper placement by March 15th for Sessions 1 and 3, and April 15th for Session 2. Returning campers receive priority admission until December 31st.
As a returning camper, if you are interested in switching from one session to another, you must submit a placement video along with your online application to be considered. Naturally we make every attempt to accommodate your desire to switch to another PCP session.
We will be holding live auditions starting in February. Watch the website, and email JennyB at email@example.com to request an audition time.